Sunday 24 August 2014

Donations

I just want to put a quick post up to say thank you to all of our friends and family who kindly made a donation following my Mother's funeral.

We had agreed that the money should go to a cause that was important to my Mum and so we picked Cerebra, a charity dedicated to helping children and their families with disabilities. I know from experience how helpful Cerebra has been in providing us with vouchers towards much needed speech therapy. Most recently they have developed the Go 2 Seat, an invention that Zacky tested out and has helped many families just do normal things like the supermarket shopping. A brilliant and growing charity that deserves some more recognition.

The generous donations reached well over £1000 and to that we are very grateful.

Here is a link to an article which featured within Cerebra's news page.


http://www.cerebra.org.uk/news/Pages/InmemoryofBarbaraPrice.aspx


Thank you everyone, I know my mum would have been delighted. 

No comments:

I want to alleviate the fear of death

The other day I caught up with the last Season of This is Us. It's been running for a while and is the story of three children and the o...