Thursday 16 June 2022

Exposing our grief

 Hi, this is the hardest and most difficult post I am having to write. 

I haven't been on here for a very long time updating our wonderful, manic, crazy life and there are many reasons for that, some I can't explain and, well, I just haven't felt like writing.

But now I do feel the need to write again, but this journey has taken a different turn, ultimately one I knew would come and one I could not stop.

Sadly Zack our wonderful, gorgeous, brave beating heart of our family passed away at Clair House on 3rd April 2022 aged 13 years. 




Thirteen amazing years we had the privilege of sharing our lives with Zack. And so this blog that began and was written to help others at the start of their journey is now going to expose the most difficult, darkest side of our paths.

I can't say it will be a cheery journey all the way through, I'm probably and very vulnerably exposing our grief. But I want to allow others who may now be facing this stretch that there is hope, there is light.

I also have much to reminisce about, to catch up on that I can't leave the last few years of Zack's life untouched. View this next chapter as the Upside Down side of life if you will, another existence but one that can still offer brilliance even in its darkest moments.

The following is in memory of Zack, my love, my heart, my forever.

Our last photograph of the legend




No comments:

I want to alleviate the fear of death

The other day I caught up with the last Season of This is Us. It's been running for a while and is the story of three children and the o...