Thursday 17 May 2012

The break did us all good

We've been on holiday. Oh I do beg your pardon, we've been on a mini break. To the Lake District.


Found a lovely little self catering place to stay, which was so cosy, comfortable and clean that I could quite happily live there forever. Well, okay not forever, but definitely for more than a week or two. Liked it so much I am going to give it a little plug. Here's the link.


Ivythwaite Cottages, Windermere




Zack had a ball as we all did. He has been so happy and in such a good mood. The break did us all good. 


We've been on boats, in aquariums, visited animal parks. 


Here's the pics. Enjoy.

The Windermere

The Animal Park




Got myself a set of wheels from the gift shop




Afternoon tea for three

Zacky and Travel Teddy

On us boats

Fishes

Otters bum
Fishes....again.

No comments:

I want to alleviate the fear of death

The other day I caught up with the last Season of This is Us. It's been running for a while and is the story of three children and the o...