Saturday 5 February 2011

He now knows the word clap



Zack's got a new game. Clapping. Well, getting me to clap for him. 


It started as a slight distraction whilst he was sat in his sunbeam chair. I clapped in front of him and all of sudden he lifted his arms up really straight so he could feel by hands between his and then when I clapped his arms moved two.


This resulted in a very excited smile and tongue stick out combination, along with nearly lifting himself out of the chair. 


He now knows the word clap and if I put my hand out flat and clap once or twice he puts his hand in ready for furious clapping. 


He's still not bored of it. Funny how he can pick things up very quickly. Think I might see what else I can teach him whilst he is sat in his chair. 

No comments:

I want to alleviate the fear of death

The other day I caught up with the last Season of This is Us. It's been running for a while and is the story of three children and the o...