Wednesday 28 September 2011

I do know the birds were singing

Just for the record if the Pants thinks that introducing his old sleep habits of staying up moaning and crying until 5.30am is going to buy him get out of jail free cards from nursery and boot camp he can think again.


Two nights on the trot he has refused to sleep. Nothing works. I don't even know what time he actually went to sleep last night (or morning) I do know the birds were singing and he was still carrying on. Needless to say he has missed one nursery and one boot camp. 


Hoping he goes to sleep tonight. Either way he is going to nursery tomorrow. Sleep or no sleep.

No comments:

I want to alleviate the fear of death

The other day I caught up with the last Season of This is Us. It's been running for a while and is the story of three children and the o...